June 28, 2017
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Recommended Matcha Grade: 1) Culinary Grade Matcha 2) Premium Grade Matcha
- ¼ Cucumber
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Large slices of bread
- 1 tsp of Matcha powder
- 50 grams Butter, room temperature
- 1 bowl of cress
- Cut the cucumber into very thin slices, sprinkle with a little salt and set aside.
- Trim off the bread crusts.
- Thoroughly mix together the Matcha powder and butter. Evenly spread the Matcha butter on the bread slices and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Dry the cucumber slices with kitchen paper and place on top of two of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle a little cress on top of the cucumber.
- Place the two remaining bread slices butter-side down on top of the cress and slice the sandwiches diagonally in half.