Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: N/A
Ready Time: 5 minutes
Recommended Matcha Grade: 1) Premium Grade 2) Ceremonial Grade
- 2 grams of matcha
- 30ml mug of hot water
- 1 mug of hot milk
- Honey, sugar or any sweeteners of your choice (optional)
- Cinnamon power as per taste (optional)
1. Add 2 grams of matcha powder into a mug.
2. Pour about 30ml of hot water on the matcha powder (the temperature of the
water should be slightly under boiling point-75 to 80°C).
3. Using a bamboo/electric whisk(recommended), whisk the powder and the water
vigorously in a zig-zag motion until slightly frothy and the powder has fully
dissolved. If you do not have a bamboo/electric whisk, you can stir it vigorously
with a spoon.
4. Heat a mug of milk on a stove or in a microwave.
5. Slowly add the hot milk to the matcha. Mix it well.
6. You can add honey, sugar or any other sweeteners of your choice.
7. You can also add some Cinnamon powder to make a Cinnamon Matcha Latte
8. Sip up and relish your Matcha Latte!