MATCHA CHIA PUDDING
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Handful of fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries) and basil
1. Mix coconut milk, vanilla essence and matcha powder together in a jug. Add the chia seeds in the jug. Mix well.
2. Pour the mixture into 2 glass jars and seal it with a lid. Leave to sit overnight in the fridge
3. Next morning, top with fresh berries, basil or the fruit of choice. Enjoy!